Saturday 8 September 2012

City and Colour

I'm ecstatic for next Wednesday! Why? Because I'm going to see City and Colour in concert! My best friend and I bought C&C tickets back in April/May, and we've been waiting for September 12 to finally come. I know it hasn't come yet, but the day is so close now, I can almost hear the roaring crowd already!

I've been to a total of 4 concerts before in my life. For some reason, people are surprised that I haven't been to more, especially because everyone I know has been to more then they can remember, but I just don't have the money or time to do it. I've tried to get tickets for artists that have come to Toronto, but they come the days when I know I'm busy or their tickets are just out of my reach. But yes, I would love to see more of my favourite artists before I finish Grade 12!

Anyways, my first concert was No Doubt back in March of 2009. It was a birthday present from my dad. I am very grateful to have a father whom loves going to concerts with me! I think he was more excited then me at some points! He's a riot to be around. But, it was one of the best experiences I've ever had for my birthday. My second one was back in March of 2010 for The Back Eyed Peas. It was the most unbelievable thing to witness, but the most expensive tickets I've ever bought. I bought the ones down in the pit, right in front of the stage, which makes them even more expensive, but they were totally worth it. Once again, y dad and I went together to see them and he actually believed that Fergie was staring at him during her performances ;). Oh dad! You're amazing! For my third concert, I went to see Mumford and Sons with 2 of my friends last October. Once again, it was incredible. I really think that they sound so much better live then on their album. I think that City and Colour will sound similar when I see them next Wednesday. You know, better then their album, kind-of deal. So much talent! I just can't handle it! My fourth concert (if you haven't already guessed by read my previous posts) was One Direction. I know. After my other concerts, this one seems out of the blue and out of place (my friends keep saying that), but it was also a great concert. It was so highly energetic and they actually sound really good live. Not saying that it was surprising, but it was great to hear them live for once and how they interact with their fans. I also bought these tickets for my birthday as well, and if you haven't already read my previous posts, the concert was on my 17th birthday too.

Favourite City and Colour Album: Sometimes 
I have been to small, free concerts before too, like the one at Niagara Falls for New Years this year and saw the Sheepdogs! How incredible is that?!

Now, I'm just waiting for Wednesday to come so I can add another ticket into my ticket album! I haven't been too up to date with their recent music though. I have a feeling that their concert will be mostly songs from their more recent albums, but I hope that they will play some of their old ones. Those ones will always be some of my favourite songs of all time. Ahah, but I should listen to the newer ones so that I can at least sing along at some points ;) SO PSYCHED!



I've never seen them in concert before, and I hope they sound as good as their albums, or maybe even better then their albums. I can't wait to see Dallas Green!

-Aine Lasagna

xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment