Sunday 16 September 2012

My Hair

Eww hair
So recently I did get my hair cut. My hair is naturally stick straight and has no volume what-so-ever. It was so drabby and rugged that I NEEDED a cut. I did dye the ends of my hair back in April for that "ombre" affect, and I really do like it because it creates some drama to my oh-so boring hair.
Before I got it cut, my hair was so long it touched my belly-button when I put my hair down my front, which it about an inch and a bit above my tailbone down my back.  I decided to get about 2 inches off. I was a little sceptical, but it needed to be done.

I asked my hairdresser to keep my hair in a middle part with some shorter pieces in front from my pre-existing fringe because I felt that it frames my face quite well. Now my hair is an inch or so below my "boob-ige" area. I honestly don't even notice that it was cut, until I let my hair down front. But, it does feel good to get that extra weight off my head. My ombre did stay in tact and it looks as though it's lighter on the ends now then before in real life (the pictures aren't doing any justice to my point). But I didn't re-dye it, so I don't really know what's going on there.

My hair after cut
My hair length before cut

I really do LOVE my hair now and it suits my face a lot better then before. It's also a lot softer and I guess i could say that it's more my style now too.

Anyways TTNF!

-Aine Lasanga

xx.


No comments:

Post a Comment