Friday 7 September 2012

3 VMA Awards!

WHAT?! I am totally shocked to hear/ see/ witness the boys win 3 VMA awards last night! Knowing that they were nominated for 3 awards, it was so shocking that they won all 3! I am so happy to see them doing so well, and they definitely wouldn't be where they were today if it weren't for their "dedicated" fans ;)


But, before the VMA's were broadcasted last night, I heard so many rumours about how the VMA's were being rigged so that One Direction would win over Justin Beiber for the awards that they were nominated for. I'm not really sure why they would do that, but I heard that it was due to the fact that some people wanted to use the award show to advertise the boys, especially to the American public. It's not like that they need more publicity. Just look at them and what they've accomplished! It's amazing what they've done already, but I feel that this rumour was just due to jealous people who think that One Direction is overrated. Personally, I don't believe that this is true because of the number of dedicated fans the boys already have. I'm not trying to say that it was the JB fans who were spreading this rumour, but I only heard it from them. Sorry. Not trying to offend anyone, but I really think that One Direction did this on their own without any sort of rigging what-so-ever. Just let the boys have their time of fun in the spot-light. I don't think that slagging them with rude remarks with these rumours does anything to rewind what happened in the past. The boys had no control over it. There will be other award shows and who knows what will happen. Haters will hate. It's just what they do.

HAHA! Harry and Niall recieving a kiss from Katy Perry. Or maybe Katy was receiving a kiss from them...

So, just as a note, they were nominated for the Best Share-Worthy Video for What Makes You Beautiful, the Best Pop Video, and the Best New Artist! AHHHH!! Okay, okay. I know. I have a bit of directioner-like quality in me whenever they're mentioned. They just make me so happy :) Honestly. Proud. It's the only word that would describe my feeling towards these boys' accomplishments. Well, other then AHHHHHH, but I don't think that thats considered a word in the english dictionary (hehe).

I know I've only posted music about One Direction, but there's nothing exciting happening with the other band I listen to at the moment. Don't worry, I'll post some other bands soon. I pinky promise! :)

Anyways, I hope that everyone had a great first week of school! I really don't mind my classes too much, but I just hit the realization that summer is over, and honestly, it doesn't feel great. Homework is starting, and it's not my ideal activity to be doing on this weekend.

-Aine Lasagna

xx.

Pictures from:
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1693383/one-direction-vmas-2012-niall-horan-katy-perry.jhtml
http://www.google.ca/imgres?

um=1&hl=en&biw=1160&bih=580&tbm=isch&tbnid=0zRlZvbiavsrSM:&imgrefurl=http://www.inbol.net/&docid=XRpYycX36Z8ouM&imgurl=https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh25D-i3fEsErjgdaVUwjq9kJrMR9m_CIYbINg27xv2FY5cSTGTYJ0v3Dxu_-H9iYKkef9ALzsPdQweNTU06-hi8dpcZWLR41hwhl8vtw3p9oTJ8P-XhpSfUewifct2UpPmZaew7bx-rcs/s1600/Katy%25252BPerry%25252Bkiss.jpg&w=630&h=350&ei=OXJKUJ6GIuuPyAHOgYH4Ag&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=695&vpy=28&dur=464&hovh=168&hovw=301&tx=185&ty=81&sig=112859804180559372554&page=1&tbnh=96&tbnw=172&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:16,s:0,i:137

No comments:

Post a Comment